Monday, November 27, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #233 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and that your Thanksgiving celebration was very special.

I just arrived back to the USA yesterday evening after an 19 hour trip and needless to say the jet lag in really doing 
a number on me. I an exhausted but can not sleep. Worst feeling ever!
Hope to get back to normal in a few days.

Here are a few of the most viewed links from last week party.

The Boondocks Blog taught us how to make rustic star ornaments.


A Day Of Small Things revealed the beautiful changes she has made to her kitchen.


Simply Stacie shared a wonderful recipe for apple cinnamon bun breakfast casserole.


Love this recipe shared by I am The Maven for chocolate pecan tart.


Follow The Yellow Brick Home made a beautiful fresh cranberry, sage and bay leaf garland.


A Fresh Squeezed Life taught us how to make holiday napkins.


 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest page.

 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



Have fun!




8 comments:

  1. So glad you had a safe trip back from Spain and I hope you enjoyed your time there. Jet lag is the worst - hope you can get some sleep soon as you no doubt have lots to do this time of year. Thanks for hosting in your sleep deprived state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get back on track soon dear friend. I know jet lag is really a bummer.
    I had a small Tksgiving for four last Thursday, as while you were away I posted all about our BIG Tksgiving the 1st of Nov as our DD Alex was here with her family from Madrid.
    Hope everyone is well back home, specially your dad.
    Thank you for the party this week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your trip and seeing your family. Best wishes on getting back on your regular schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much inspiration. Thanks for hosting.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena thank you so much for featuring my rustic star ornaments. We had such a great time making them. I hope you recover from your jet lag. Flying over the pond is no picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maria Elena thank you for your 233rd Tuesdays At Our Home, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...