Thursday, September 28, 2017

NOT A HOMEMADE FALL WREATH


I think this is the first time in about eight years that I don't make a Fall wreath for our front door. 
Not only I refuse to spend lots of money on something that is going to stay on our front door for just a few weeks, 
but I also enjoy making the wreaths to my own liking.

I don't know what happened to me this year! :)
My husband and I went shopping on a Saturday morning and we stopped at Homegoods.

And there it was! This gorgeous wreath! No, I didn't buy it!
But I thought about this wreath the rest of the day. 
And all Sunday!!!

Monday morning I found myself in the car traveling the 30 minutes drive to Homegoods to buy the wreath, 
hoping the whole time it was not sold out. And as luck have it, there was one left. 
Yes, it was supposed to be mine. LOL So here it is, my splurge for this Fall season. 






Isn't it pretty? I just love everything about it, but specially the different textures on the pumpkins.



But, of course, I had to add to it my own touch, so I made a pretty black and white check bow to go with 
the rest of my porch decor.


I am so glad I purchased this wreath.
It makes me smile every time I come home.



It has been pouring rain in Texas for the last three days and I haven't been able to take pictures of the rest of the porch, so I will share it with you as soon as the weather gets better.
Thank you all so much for stopping by.
Happy Fall decorating!



9 comments:

  1. Your wreath is beautiful especially with the big bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous. I don't have anything on my door. I need to get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Maria! I am laughing because the whole time I was looking at that gorgeous bow, thinking wow, look at that fabulous touch on that wreath. And meanwhile you added it. Of course you did, you crafty girl. You have a great eye! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you added the bow super pretty. Looks awesome on your front door.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful and I love the black and white check ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought that same wreath today at HomeGoods. I am planning on adding some orange pumpkins, beads and crystals to mine. I couldn't pass it up either.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful wreath and your black door the perfect background for it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The cute black and white bow is so cute. I see no harm (other than costs sometimes) in buying a ready made wreath. It was meant for you- especially since you left, made a return trip and it was still waiting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...