Monday, August 21, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #219 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


Last week we had a great party!
So many amazing projects, recipes and a bit of Fall inspiration to get you started on your Fall plans. 
Lets visit some of those bloggers.

Danielle at A Sprinkle Of Joy shared a great recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake with Brownie Bottom.



Kelli and Kristi at LollyJane linked a great post with 50 Fall Mantles to inspire you to create your own.



Sherri at To Simply Inspire shared a very easy recipe for Honey Dijon Pork Tenderloin.


Medina at Grillo Designs turned a simple Ikea stool into a beautiful nightstand. 


Gail at Purple Hues and Me made one of her family's favorite recipes, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Cake roll.


The Little Yellow Corner Store spruced up the porch in her beautiful log home.


 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


Have fun!






7 comments:

  1. I like that Pumpkin Cheesecake.
    Thank you for hosting.
    Fabby

    PS: Praying for Barcelona's tragedy victims and families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the party and hope you have a blessed week! www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to resign myself to the fact that Fall is almost here and start thinking about decorating for the season. Big SIGH...
    Thank you Maria Elena and have a great week.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria Elena, I am finally able to visit. I have been so busy, I could not visit anyone's blog. Wonderful features. I must make that pork tenderloin and Gail's strawberry cake. Summer is coming to an end. Hope all is well with you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy I could join the party finally today; as I finally finished my Rosary post.
    Thank you for everything again dear Maria.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...