Thursday, May 7, 2015

A FEW CHANGES IN THE KITCHEN


Hello, everyone!
I hope your week is going well.

Today, I am just sharing a few changes I made to the kitchen a few weeks ago.
Because lately my free time is very limited, I am keeping my Spring decor very simple this year. 
Just a few touches here and there and lighter fabrics for our living spaces.





 On the island,just a simple vignette.



 I kept the old tray and used it to display the white pitcher I bought last year with some pretty Spring flowers.




 An old stand with a blue scalloped plate from Kirklands I had forever, holds a few green apples.



On a trip to Homegoods last year, I found four of these plates for one dollar each, so I decorated one of them 
to finish the vignette.




New buffalo check drapes were also added to the kitchen window.


The three little mason jars I found at Michaels for $1.00 each.


The breakfast area you all already saw on my previous post.






Here is a "before & after".


Thank you so much for your visit.
I don't know if I will have a chance to post again this week, so I want to wish you all a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
Enjoy your day!
xxx

 


4 comments:

  1. Maria, your kitchen looks perfect. I love how you always have great ideas to share with us. I'm guessing this is your best Valentine's Day ever. Best wishes for the celebration.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria Your kitchen is so pretty and all ready for spring!! I love your new curtains and those cute mason jars. Thank you for sharing your lovely kitchen! Have a Great Mothers Day!!!
    xo
    Julie @ Love My Simple Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Maria...and I still adore that tray. SO charming. Enjoy your first Mother's Day as a grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Maria Elena...love your buffalo check curtains! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...