Monday, March 2, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #102 & FEATURES

Welcome to Tuesdays At Our Home!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
I realized during last week party you all have been very busy with beautiful projects and already getting 
your Spring decor underway.
Here are some highlights from that party.
So much inspiration!
Ramon at Rowhouseblog  put together a gorgeous lemon tablescape. 



Carol at An Oasis in the Desert put together some gorgeous Spring decorations and vignettes.



 Kim at Exquisitely Unremarkable had some serious issues with her blog and I just had to highlight 
her post to help others going through the same situation.


Penny at Penny's Vintage Home shared with us her gorgeous Easter decor in her sun room.


Julie at Love My Simple Home made her own chalk paint and changed the look of a mirror.
Beautiful!

Christine at Must Love Home gave her home office a gorgeous makeover.





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page. 

 
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 


NO Etsy shops or link parties, please.  And although there is no other rules to join, 
I would love if you start following my blog.
 

 Have fun!





25 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much for featuring my lemon Tablescape mara Helena I am truly honored.
    Ramon
    Rowhouseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Maria Elena! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful features! Thank you for hosting!
    Hope a giveaway is allowed. : - )

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Maria! Hope you're having a great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Hope your week is off to a great start.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the party Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the features and your fun party! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to pop in here and see who you featured, Maria. I always find a blog or two to check out.
    I got your comment but you are not coming in through my email like you used to..so I can't reply directly to you. I sure hate all this blogger crap....thanks for leaving me the comment, though. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice surprise to see my wreath featured this week...thank you! Have a great week....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria, thank you so much for featuring my troubles. I felt so much pressure to move away from Blogger, that I made an impulsive move that really did not end well for me. I know that many people have great WordPress experiences, I just want people to know what they are getting into before they make a move...and that they move for the right reasons. Thanks for the pretty party. It's always tops on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so.much for hosting Maria Elena! Always appreciate your party! Have a great rest of the week!
    Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering when your party went live, Maria Elena? Thx so much!

      Delete
  13. Hi Maria Thanks so much for featuring my painted mirror!! Have a great week...
    xo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena. Great features this week! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Maria, thank you for the feature of my home office makeover!! I love your party; thank you for hosting each week:) xx-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Maria! Oh, what lovely features! Thank you so much for popping in to see me and thank you for hosting your party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great features!
    Wonderful party. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the feature, Maria Elena, and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely features! Thank you for the great party dear Kathy.
    Have a wonderful week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sorry dear Ma. Elena! I meant YOU!
    Love,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the party! Don't know which one to click first?!?!?! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...