Monday, December 22, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #92


Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!



I know you are all getting ready for Christmas and taking care of the final preparations before the big day.
 I finished everything last week, so this week I am just doing some baking and I even had time t
o make my little nephew an ornament for his tree.


If you need some last minute Christmas inspiration,here are some of the highlights from last week.

LuAnn at Lovely Livings shared her gorgeous living room all dressed up for Christmas.



Marty at A Stroll Through Life also has her home beautifully decorated for Christmas.
So pretty and elegant!



Another gorgeous home full of Christmas inspiration was shared by Debra at MsMoozy's Open House




Shelia at Note Songs told us the story of how this beautiful Nativity set came to be.




More gorgeous holiday decor inspiration came from 
Fabby at Fabby's Living. Her home looks beautiful!




Christine at Must Love Home shared a beautiful Christmas dinner tablescape.
I love every detail on this table!





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. 

You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week!

You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please.


 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



 Have fun!




15 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! Oh, thank you so much for featuring my little home made Nativity! I want to thank you for hosting your party and to wish you a vlessed Christmas with your family .
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria for hosting another party, and I wish you a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please come and join us at our party. It starts tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you!
    Merry Christmas! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a great surprise, I've been so busy baking like a mad woman, lol! Thank you so much sweet lady for the honor to be featured at your wonderful party...and look around the gorgeous other features, so exciting! Thanks again a ton for hosting.
    Happy and Merry Christmas my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and thank you for another wonderful party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria, what great features! I absolutely love that blue mantle that you featured!
    Thanks so much for hosting and have a blessed Christmas!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features! Thanks for hosting, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really inspirational, Maria Elena. Merry Christmas!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting in the midst of your Christmas preps! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great posts! Thank you for hosting! Enjoy your baking and holiday prepping! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria...Thanks for hosting during this busy holiday season!! Merry Christmas.
    xo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful features, Maria. Thank you for hosting your party, and I hope you enjoy the last couple of days before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...