Sunday, December 21, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN OUR FAMILY ROOM


Hello, everyone!
Are you ready for Christmas week?
I think I am. :) 
Our home is ready to receive our guest and enjoy the holidays. I just have a few final touches to make 
to our Christmas table and lots, lots of cooking and baking. :)

Today, I am sharing our family room, where we will be spending most of our family holiday time.




Because of that reason, it is the part of our home that has most of the Christmas decor.
I put many hours of work in this room.
I made 12 pillow covers, a new matching runner for the coffee table and several bows, signs and trees for the mantle.
Come on in and let me show you around!





For the sofa pillows, I mixed white burlap with some pretty holiday print fabric I bought at Jo-Ann.





The coffee table is very simple.
I made a new runner and created a small vignette with the cabinet tray, some greenery, ornaments and 
the wood candles I made with the leftover pieces of 4x4's.







The mantle and tree you have already seen in my previous posts. 








 I wasn't sure about all the new green Christmas decor, but I think I like how it all came together.
What do you think?



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I am sure everyone will be busy with last minute preparations. :)

Take care
Hugs!







Sharing with:



15 comments:

  1. Love the green touches, especially, that color of green. How wonderful to have a neutral background and be able to change your accent colors whenever you want. Beautiful job - love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love the lime greens....beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria Elena, your family room is gorgeous. Love the green accents. So warm and inviting.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy, Maria Elena! It is time for you to relax in that beautiful room! Enjoy! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my talented friend I love the apple green accents. I always enjoy visiting your beautiful blog. Merry Christmas my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green decor and your home is totally magazine worthy! Seriously, it looks like it jumped off the pages of a decorating magazine! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, your family room is gorgeous! The lighter green is looking fabulous this season. Thanks for inspiring me to go lighter green this year. Best wishes to you and your family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wooden block candles.
    Please come decorate my house. I love all your holiday decorations
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's gorgeous! I think the green and whites are lovely too! Visiting from Silver Pennies link party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your home should be in a magazine. Period.

    You put so much love and personal talent into the beauty that is there. I always love my visits here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home is so beautiful, Maria! I just love seeing it so much. Gorgeous at Christmas time.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks beautiful! Love the apple green you have here! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria, what a beautiful room. I love all the your personal touches - the candles, the pillow covers, the mantel - all perfect. I am pinning this to refer to next year. Thank you so much for sharing at Share It One MOre Time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4ª Ed. São Paulo: Martins Fontes, 1997.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...