Thursday, December 18, 2014

CHRISTMAS CHEER ON THE PORCH



Yes, finally! LOL
I know you all probably were thinking I just forgot all about the porch this year.
Actually, it was the first area that I decorated, but it is taking me a while to go through all the pictures.


It is nothing out of this world, just a few decorations to welcome our guest this holiday season, 
specially our little nephew. I know he is going to love it. :)





I apologize for the bright pictures in advanced.
When I told you it was sunny in Texas, I wasn't lying. :)

On the side of the sidewalk, I placed the sign post and a pot full of poinsettias.
The little sign was another Dollar Tree find.




I used all the pillows I made last year to decorate the bench.






Our little snowman normally spends Christmas with me in the kitchen, but this time around, 
he is sitting on the porch greeting everyone. :)




On the door, you will find my old wreath, but it got spruced up a bit with some new picks and plaid ribbon.
I also made a matching garland to place over the front door.





On the side of the front door, I put together a small vignette using my old crate and Christmas lamp post.
In the corner you can see the sign I made last month.










Only six days left for Christmas!
Sooo hard to believe it is almost here. :)

Thank you so much for your visit!
See you soon.


3 comments:

  1. Your nephew will think he's visiting wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You named all the reindeer! A perfect porch for decorating! Some of the decorations on our street were "attacked" one year, and most residents have ceased placing much outdoors. I'm sure it was a teenager prank, though it did put a damper on the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas lamp post! You have such a wonderful collection of pillows too! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...