Thursday, December 4, 2014

CHECKS IN THE CRAFT ROOM


Hello, everyone!
 I have been so busy with the Christmas decor, I forgot to show you a small change I made to the craft room.

This room has been a real disaster for the last few weeks while I worked on our holiday decor.
Now that I am almost done and you can actually see the counters again, I can invite you all in. :)







It all started when I stopped by Walmart for a gallon of milk and I came home with the milk 
and three of these chair pads. :)




I couldn't help myself. They were just too pretty!
But as it always goes, I just had to have some new little curtains to go with it.

I searched for the same fabric for a couple of days at our local stores but could not find it. 

I didn't want a heavy fabric since I like to have plenty of sunlight when I am working in the room.
I finally ordered it online at OnlineFabricStore and this is what it looks like.



I used the original bar I already had to hang them and these little white curtain rings I bought at Target.



And that is it!
A simple change, but I am just loving the new look.








Thank you all for your visit and for always leaving me such wonderful and kind comments.
I enjoy so much reading all of them!

See you soon!






 
Sharing at:


15 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Maria! I adore your sewing room! I love the red buffalo check curtains and chair pads! I love how your room is so organized and your wrap around the room work spaces and the upper shelves! Oh, I'd love a space like yours! I'm working on putting my sewing room together in a spare bedroom but it won't look pretty like yours! I'm not jealous! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty! One must exercise a bit of caution when stopping for milk.:-) I love those chair cushions! We definitely need to add a room or two to our house! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Walmart yesterday and actually had those buffalo check pads in my cart, and then decided to wait. I love them too! I have moved my sewing room to the living room, and now must make new curtains. I am loving the buffalo check! I will have to look into that! Your craft room is spectacular!!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, Maria Elena! Your craft room is dreamy! You have styled it so beautifully! I could spend hours in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, that always happens to me at Walmart too! It's just so tempting to browse around a bit when you're there. :) Love your chair pads and the curtains too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful room! You have a real talent for decorating. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sewing room is beautiful Maria! I love the Buffalo Checks...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a wonderful craft room! Such a nice space to be creative in! Love all the details too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my . . . lovely!
    The shelf high up . . . around the room, is like the one we had in my daughters room growing up.
    More sweet memories.
    Loving my first visit . . . off to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your craft room is so beautiful and cozy - a perfect place to create :) Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even though I don't sew, (but wish I did!), I'd spend a good part of my day here, simply admiring all the pretty touches, and the latest red and white additions, of course, would make it very hard for me to leave! Beautiful!

    Happy weekend, Maria Elena!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your room! I don't think my workroom would ever look that neat. The curtains add such cheerfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pops of red in your craft room!! I am a lover of the color red and this is right up my alley!! the check pattern is fantastic!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your craft room is so adorable, Maria Elena! I didn't think it was possible for it to be any cuter, but the red checks just "upped" the cuteness factor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...