Monday, November 10, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #86 & FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at our home!

How was your weekend? Ours was wonderful!
Specially Saturday since we had a special girls night out.
We purchased these during the Summer time and we have been waiting very patiently. :)


And the day finally arrived!



 The Magestic Theater downtown on the River Walk looked amazing!


But of course, it just couldn't be an easy day. :)
We got caught downtown in bumper to bumper traffic.
It was so bad we couldn't even get to the parking garage.
Had to park six blocks down from the theater and literally run to make it on time. 
But it was all so worth it!
The play was gorgeous and after the run, the play and a little dancing :) we were exhausted. 
Here is a picture of a very tired "little me" at the end of the evening. LOL


We did nothing on Sunday but rest. :)
It sure was a fun evening.

Today, I am very late starting the party.
My husband has four days off and we have been in the streets all day doing a little shopping, soooo, before we start, lets take a look a the features from last week.

Lovely Livings shared her beautiful porch.
Amazing Fall display!


Creative Country Mom gave us a tour of her gorgeous front porch. 
Beautiful farmhouse!



My Love To Create shared a great tutorial on how to make your own Coca-Cola box.
Love this project!



Little Brags gave us a tour of her beautiful home decorated perfectly for Thanksgiving.



My Breezy Room shared her beautiful buffet remodel.
Love the new color!



 Decorated Chaos  shared a great tutorial on how to modify any lamp to fit your lampshade.
Great Information!



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.  
You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
No, lets see what you have been up to this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog. 


Have fun!





22 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend and that theater is gorgeous! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Sounds like you've had an enjoyable week! I bet that was a neat performance.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, Maria! Thank you for hosting the blog party - much appreciated! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria and muchas gracias for the FEATURE of my Thanksgiving TOur!!!! Boy oh boy would I have loved to see that show with ya,,,,,FUN xoxoxo Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maria for hosting another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to the theater is one of my favorite things to do. I'm so happy that you got to go and had such a good time!
    All the best, Maria Elena, for an extraordinary week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun show! I am sure it was an exhausting day, but it sounds like it was entertaining, too! Thanks for the great party and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love going to the theater, but they could make the parking a little less stressful, maybe a shuttle or something.

    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds as though your week-end was a lot of fun! I'd love to have seen that show, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello beautiful! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. We would love it if you would swing by our party,
    that starts at 7pm. That would be fantastic.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a crazy time getting to the theater but boy is that place GORGEOUS! I love to go to places like that.
    Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Dirty Dancing. I even love the soundtrack! So cool that you got to go see that play!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, I would love to see Dirty Dancing in the theater! So much fun!

    As always, thank you for the fabulous party!
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Must have been a wonderful experience and the theater looks absolutely gorgeous:)
    Thanks for the party and have a lovely week~hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting :) Beautiful features! Hope you have a wonderful week :)
    Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! Beautiful features :) Hope you have a great week!
    Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Maria for the lovely feature this week on my Fall-ish Feeling! It's always fun to go to the theater...I would love to see Dirty Dancing myself!
    Have a lovely week!
    LuAnn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun!!! I wish I could have gone with you, sounds like it was a crazy but great evening! Thanks so much for featuring my coca-cola crate!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for hosting this fun party! I love going to the theatre, but hardly ever get the chance! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting the party and I'm new here and I would love to join more of your parties!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so fun that you got to see Dirty Dancing! I've enjoyed seeing the movie-version, many times, but to see it on-stage would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...