Friday, July 11, 2014

DROP CLOTH LOVE





Yes, I love drop cloth!
I think the day I found the many ways to use this fabric, my life changed forever. LOL

I love the fact that this fabric it is easy to work with, can be used indoor or outdoors and always gives 
your DIY project a nice finished look.
Let me show you how I have used it around our home.
 

The first project I ever made with drop cloth was our outdoor curtains. 
You can see that post here




 After this project, I got hooked on drop cloth and started making outdoor pillows. :)



Back Porch 




Back Porch



Front Porch Spring




Front Porch


I have also used it to change the look of my wall art.
This projects was a lot of fun! :)






You can also find drop cloth in our family room.
I made a table runner and a table skirt for our small round table.








And with some leftover fabric, I updated one of our old kitchen stools, which we are using 
in the master bathroom right now.




Our latest drop cloth projects have made a big difference in our master bedroom.
First we built a new ottoman for the sitting area and just a few weeks ago, we finished the tufted bench.





And with a few extra pieces left from those projects, I was able to make another runner for the old hall table 
and wall art for our new gallery wall .







I am sure there will be many more drop cloth projects in our future. :)
I hope this post gives you a little inspiration on how to use drop cloth around your home.

Have a super great weekend, everyone!
See you soon!






Sharing with:



21 comments:

  1. If only I knew how to sew......I love them all amiga! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I never dreamed anyone could come up with so many ideas for dropcloth. I am in awe of everything Maria, especially the ottoman and bench (the nailheads are a gorgeous addition). I really like the table runner with the fringe, too. This is so inspiring! BTW, your family wall gallery is just wonderful! :)

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinning this...Loved it! Every single project...Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. La reina of drop cloths! I am very impressed! :) -Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, love everything, but my favorite drop cloth project are the Live Laugh Love pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are the "drop Cloth Queen"!!!! Love that family gallery wall Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every one of these projects, Maria! I love doing drop cloth projects. I would love for you to share this at Project Pin-it!

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your drop cloth projects. Absolutely stunning. I'm just getting into the drop cloth movement and working on some pillows too. Loving your spring pillows :-) Pinned for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love each project! Who knew drop cloth was so versatile?! Thanks for all the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done some great projects with drop cloth, Maria Elena! You've reminded me, too, that I need to pick some more up when I go to Lowe's this week. I want to make some drapes for our bedroom {which have been on my to do list for months now!}. I enjoyed making things using it myself and it was fun coming up with ideas for some of the leftover scraps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, who knew you could do so much with drop cloth? Thanks for the awesome ideas! I love that ottoman and table runner! I would love it if you linked this up to my Motivate Me Monday linky party at IT'S A ginger SNAP.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing - Hello from Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many creative ideas. I like the outdoor curtains, but I love the pillows!

    found you through Merry Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drop cloth loving for sure! What great projects. Thank you for sharing at THT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin all of those ideas!! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so many great ideas, love the curtains! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh! I love all of your drop cloth projects! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Congratulations for being featured over at Mary's Boogie Board Cottage blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I'm starting to love drop clothes, too! Everything looks incredible. Pinned. We really appreciate you taking the time to be a part of our party. Please join us tonight at 7 pm. It is a pleasure to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  19. those are all great projects and look like something so much more expensive!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love drop cloth too Maria Elena. But wow have you ever made some fabulous things! I made a cover for my ottoman that I can throw on now and then. Love, love the pleated stool! Thanks for sharing with SYC. I will be featuring you this week.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...