Friday, May 16, 2014

FEATURES FROM TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #60


Happy Friday!
It has been a busy week for our family, so we are all ready for the weekend. :)
 
Today, I would like to highlight the features from this week's party.

Gail from Purple Hues and Me  saw a gorgeous outdoor pillow in a catalog and she made it for her porch. 
I have to say, I am so impressed! 
This is not a pillow, it is a work of art. Beautiful!
 



Cathy from Our Mini Family transformed a tabletop shelf she found at goodwill for a $1.99 
into a beautiful piece for her home.



Christine from Little Brags shared how she created a very nice outdoor area with some new 
Adirondack chairs she bought at World Market.




Fabby from Fabby's Living put together a gorgeous Mother's Day tablescape.
Amazing inspiration! Well done, Fabby!


Jody from Southern Seazons shared her beautiful Tuscan dinning room.
All the details are so pretty!
 



Debbie from Painted Therapy found a way of making a garden for her daughter on limited space.
This project is so pretty and original. Great post!





Please, stop by and visit these beautiful blogs.
You won't be disappointed!

Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

 If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.


Well, I am off to do some grocery shopping today and also finish a project 
I have going on in my family room. I know, it is an illness! LOL
I hope everyone enjoy their weekend. 
See you soon!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my dining room. I love your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor to see my flower pillow knockoff featured, Maria Elena! Thank you so much! Love your linky parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thanks Maria for another feature at your lovely Party!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...