Friday, February 28, 2014

MOST VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #49


Happy Friday!

I couldn't let the week end without giving credit to the most viewed links of this week Tuesdays at our Home.
As always, we had a great party. It is amazing how creative you all are. Wonderful inspiration all around!

Pat from Back Porch Musings shared with us the beautiful Spring touches she added to her home 
using fresh flowers. She is dreaming of Spring. I think after this winter, 
we will all be glad to see the little flowers pop up in our gardens.
Beautiful vignettes, Pat!



 JoAnne from A PocketFul of Blue gave her kids bathroom a whole new look.
Everything looks so pretty and clean. Love the mirrors!


Tammy from One More Time Events  shared with us how she used twine 
to change the look of some simple curtain rods.
How pretty and creative is that?


Gina from Random Thoughts never disappoints.
She put together a gorgeous Spring vignette on her hutch using natural colors.
Beautiful!



Holly from The Coconut's Head created a beautiful Colonial tablescape to celebrate President's Day.
What a pretty table!



Angela from Hickory Trail made these super cute bunny napkins.
So perfect for Spring!





Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.


Enjoy your weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful features Ma. Elena. I love that window where you see the roof tiles...my fav! Thank you so much for your sweet and kind wishes for our anniversary, my friend.
    Have a great weekend,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such wonderful features! I'm surprised to see myself up there. Thanks again, Maria Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature on my curtain rods… Hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...