Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A NEW SHOP

I finally did it!
Yes! I closed my eyes, took the plunge and I opened my very own Etsy shop! LOL



For a while now my family and friends have been encouraging me to do this, specially my daughter, Diana.
She has been telling me for months that I need to share my wreaths with the world, LOL 
She is my number one cheerleader. Thank you, baby!

I was scared, worried, did I say scared? LOL
Well, it is done!

For now, it is just a few items, but I will be adding new wreaths and other homemade crafts soon.

Please, stop by and tell me what you think.
I always appreciate feedback, since I am very new at this.
You can find the link on my side bar under my profile and a little preview of what I have listed in the shop right now.

Tuesdays at Our Home link party is still live and going strong. You can find it here.
Come by and join in the fun!

See you all soon!





7 comments:

  1. Oh Maria Elena, I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations on your new Etsy shop! That is so exciting and I just know you'll do very well. :) I'm headed over there now to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I am gong to check it out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, Maria Elena! I remember how I hesitated to open mine, but took the plunge and am glad I did. It seems to be a quiet time right now {for me anyway}, but it has its spurts. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise! I've always loved your wreaths, too. I'm off to have a peek!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!!! I hope you're successful!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Maria Elena, I can't believe you opened a shop. Hurrah! That's huge! I love your button and your banner. They're so cute and cohesive. Your wreaths are beautiful, and I know you'll be successful. Way to go! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...