Sunday, February 17, 2013

A SMALL COFFEE STATION


I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

First, I want to apologize for my lack of posting in the last week.
Life has been extremely busy and I haven't had a minute to myself. I am hoping things come down a little now and I can continue blogging and visiting all my favorite blogs. I will be trying to catch up in the next few days.

Today, I am sharing a small change in our kitchen.
My wonderful, sweet, loving, handsome husband, did I say wonderful? :)  bought me for Valentine's Day a new Keurig coffee maker that I have been wanting for a long, long while now. 

Of course, this brought a few changes in the kitchen. 
I just had to create a small coffee station to display it. :)

After looking at some Pinterest inspiration, I think they may be a few more changes in the near future, but for now, here is my little "happy corner" that we are all enjoying very much.
Isn't it funny how sometimes the smaller things can just make your day? 


 










I thank you all for stopping by and for always taking the time to leave a comment.
I am working on some new things for my blog and I will share it as soon as I finish getting everything set up.
See you all soon!


12 comments:

  1. Maria Elena- I absolutely love it. I have been arguing with myself if I want one or not. I really love the smell of a pot of coffee wafting through the house....but- oh- I love the convenience I see in the Keurig. Enjoy it- Your little corner looks wonderful- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hogar, café, un trozo de pastel. Un momento de felicidad.
    Beso desde mi blog de NUTRICIÓN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coffee station is great! Enjoy your new machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria Elena, your coffee station is so pretty! We love our Keurig; and I am sure that you do, too! I love the way that you have displayed everything. Perfect for your corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm planning on getting one of the Kuerig coffee makers in the future. I have a small coffee station set up now, although it's nowhere near as cute as yours is. I need to blog about it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to love man who appreciates the BEST and gets you a Keurig. Love your happy corner. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice hubby! Your new coffee station looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria! Oh, I love how this looks! What a great coffee station. My hubby has been talking about getting a Kuerig.
    Thank you for your sweet comments.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect coffee station and I love your vignette. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought that same Keurig for my husband's birthday back in January. I, (ahem), HE, loves it! Love the way you merchandised it. It's so much more fun to use than our old coffee maker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria, I was sure that I had posted on your coffee station. Must have flown out the window! Anyway, I really like how you have it set up. It appears to be out of the cook's way and I'd enjoy that very much.

    Thanks,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...