Monday, February 27, 2012

Winter weather go away!


I have to confess, it is starting to get to me!
I can't stand anymore this wet and gloomy weather.
Yes, I know! We need the water! LOL

To make myself feel better, I started working on my outdoor Spring decor,
making a new wreath for the door and some pretty pillows for the bench.
Will share some pictures if and when the sun comes out again.
It is not looking very promising right now.

Here is a sneak peek of the colors I am using.
Trying to do something different this year.












HAPPY MONDAY, EVERYONE!




5 comments:

  1. Those colors are so "Springy"! And by the way, you aren't the only one getting tired of the weather! And, I'm in Canada! Huff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing for Spring as well. The colors that you are using are so pretty and perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with ya! I started rearranging things in the house today. I'm so ready for a Spring look. I gave up on Winter around here, a couple of weeks ago. LOL! Your colors are so pretty! I'm sure you have something amazing in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love those colors. They are the colors of my guest room......if I ever get around to finishing it! I am so ready for Spring around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking cute whatever you are doing LOL. I figured out a few of those, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...